- The CodeBase class is for kids for have little or no experience in computer programming.
- The CodeGames class is designed for kids interested in coding their own games.
- The CodeDev class is for kids who want to learn core programming languages like Python, Java, and C++.
- The CodeBot class is for kids who like to tinker with codes and physical objects.
- School is out and coding camp is in! CodeMonster camp are run during school holidays and offer different classes.
The success story of CodeMonster. In facts & numbers.
Why kids need to learn coding?
Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight
Everyone should know how to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think
Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program
All of my friends who have younger siblings who are going to college or high school – my number one piece of advice is: You should learn how to program
Learning to code at a young age opened my eyes to the incredibly exciting world of technology and entrepreneurship
I love technology and I don’t think it’s something that should divide along gender lines
Learning to write programs stretches your mind, and helps you think better, creates a way of thinking about things that I think is helpful in all domains
Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday
Our youth deserve the opportunity to learn the skills that will enable them to succeed in our connected world